Monday, April 25

Welcome

My boys are getting older and I am finding I have more time to dedicate to doing things I enjoy. Recently, I went on a crafty retreat with the amazing crew from Scrapbooking From Scratch. Peta, Bev and Nat are the most amazing retreat hosts you'll ever meet. It helps not to be sensitive to some taboos.

Between all the fun and shenanigans,  I managed to work on a few scrapbook layouts. I'll share them with you.

First layout of the weekend was done using a sketch given to us. I used a Basic Grey range. This shows my youngest getting his long locks chopped off.

I love a layout where I can use scraps from many different ranges. You'll find some Kaiser, Bo Bunny and no-brand space papers in there. Scitech is a science ant technology museum in Western Australia. If you have kids and you visit WA, you MUST see this place.

Again, using up some scraps. "Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away".

Most of the cards, embellies and the beautiful flair were a prize I won from Studio Fourteen 40


To say it was a productive weekend is an understatement. I'll be sharing some of my art journal entries tomorrow. Until then xx

No comments: